Sunday, December 18, 2022



I fell on the ice yesterday so comically that if it had been in a movie it would have broken immersion for being too over-the-top. My hat came off and everything. Turns out my right elbow is not doing the thing elbows are supposed to do, so I doubt I'll be able to get the shop open tomorrow like I intended. Should be fine for Tuesday though. The hatch will most likely be closed because there is no heating in the bun shack, but I will be in there selling both buns and a random assortment of my personal and professinal possessions, of which I must divest myself before I am deported. Think of it like a garage sale, if you guys have those in the UK. Or like a charity shop that happens to also sell tobandjan and sambal oelek. Just look for the sign, and follow the smell of succulent pork belly.

Depending on the day we can hang about after hours and drink wine if you want. I find that makes the holidays feel more festive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want it all without the consequence.

"In the course of the complex and terrible evolution which has brought the era of class struggle under a new set of conditions, the...